Expertise You Need + Experience You Want
FORTUNE 100 ADVERTISING EXPERIENCE MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Does your case involve false and misleading advertising? A survey conducted by Harper Expert Witness can help establish whether or not relevant consumers have false believes about a product based on the challenged advertisement as the source of those beliefs.
With 30+ years of Fortune 500 advertising and consumer research experience along with 15 years as an expert witness, Rhonda Harper is routinely retained to formulate expert false and misleading advertising surveys, conduct rebuttal critiques, or construct rebuttal surveys to show the potential difference in results with properly designed and executed surveys.
Expert witness Rhonda Harper has opined on false and misleading advertising cases including:
- Nutritional supplement claims
- Social and digital media claims for beauty products
- Packaging claims for soda
- Vacation package destination representations
- Product source of origin
False Advertising Survey Standards
Harper Expert Witness uses ten standards in ensuring the reliability of a false advertising survey:
- Survey the Relevant Universe
- Ask Questions that Measure Consumer Perceptions
- Employ Controls to Determine the Source of Consumer Perceptions or Misperceptions
- Select an Appropriate Test Stimulus
- Choose a Proper Control Stimulus
- Use a Fitting Data Collection Method
- Administer the Survey Consistently and in an Unbiased Manner
- Properly Interpret and Quantify Responses to Open-Ended Questions
- Correctly Calculate the Amount of Deception Attributable to the Advertisement
- Judiciously Describe the Survey Methods and Results
Rhonda Harper Expert Witness
Rhonda Harper is routinely retained to formulate expert surveys, conduct rebuttal critiques, or construct rebuttal surveys to show the potential difference in results with properly designed and executed surveys. She has extensive experience and a deep understanding of survey design, sampling, question construction, data analysis, and methodological pitfalls that introduce bias or systematic error.
Located in Dallas, TX, expert witness Rhonda Harper is a former Fortune 100 C-Suite Executive in marketing, branding, consumer research, strategy, licensing, and advertising. Also a former Adjunct Marketing Professor, she has been retained by more than 95 law firms since 2005. Harper has a focus on Trademark and Trade Dress Infringement, False and Misleading Advertising, Licensing, and Commercial Reasonableness cases. She has conducted 50+ intellectual property Lanham Act surveys, produced 75+ reports, been deposed 50+ times, and served in 20+ trials and arbitrations.