Expertise You Need + Experience You Want
Trademark and Trade Dress Infringement | Misleading and Deceptive Advertising | Licensing |
Consumer Privacy | Breach of Contract | Commercial Reasonableness | Merchandising
FORTUNE 50 EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
If your case involves determining whether your client or the opposition operated using commercial reasonableness in business strategy, marketing, advertising, and more, contact Rhonda Harper who is routinely retained to opine in these types of cases.
- Did the company perform in the usual manner in the market?
- Did the company conform to reasonable practices?
- Did the company act in good faith and fair dealing?
Examples of Commercial Reasonableness cases that relied on Rhonda Harper's business strategy for an expert report include:
- The launch of a international brand through a U.S. retailer
- The expansion of a retailer into multiple territories
- The integration of a brand into a corporate portfolio
Rhonda Harper - Expert Witness
Located in Dallas, TX, Rhonda Harper is a former Fortune 100 C-Suite Executive in marketing, branding, consumer research, strategy, licensing, and advertising. Also a former Adjunct Marketing Professor, she has been retained by more than 95 law firms since 2005.
Harper has a focus on Trademark and Trade Dress Infringement, Misleading and Deceptive Advertising, Licensing, and Commercial Reasonableness cases. She has conducted 50+ intellectual property Lanham Act surveys, produced 75+ reports, been deposed 50+ times, and served in 20+ trials and arbitrations.